Annual Survey of the Year’s Least Appealing Dudes
As a counterpoint to People’s list of the “Sexiest Men Alive”, the Boston Phoenix newsweekly presents an annual survey of the year’s 100 Unsexiest Men.
Most of the men on the 2010 list are the usual suspects: cheaters, hypocrites, and goofballs.
Here are some of the choices (with a brief summary why they made the list). To keep you in suspense, you’ll have to check out the top ten here.
100. Justin Bieber—No man is truly sexy when he’s sixteen (although there are tons of fourteen-year old girls who may disagree).
85. Wolf Blitzer—He lost credibility when he got smoked on Celebrity Jeopardy.
61. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad—No comment necessary (OK, just a little comment like why does the UN keep giving this guy a mike).
47. Mel Gibson—Hollywood’s favorite homophobic, anti-Semitic, drunk actor/director who left his wife for his girlfriend.
30. Charlie Sheen—Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice (or three times) shame on me.
14. Rod Blagojevich—Say hello to Mr. Scandals galore, including his performance on Celebrity Apprentice.
Update: Who made the Unsexiest Men for 2011 list? This year’s unsexy ranged from Ashton Kutcher (#100) to the Insane Clown Posse (#1). Also on the list are people like Anthony Weiner (#7), Kris Humphries (#65), Guy Fieri (#22) and Russell Brand (#33).
You might also like: