What’s the latest buzz in skincare?
The current find is a rare Swiss apple, called the Uttwiler Spatlauber, which actually heals itself when punctured.
The rare Swiss apple has a renewal power that rejuvenates saggy skin. Apple stem cells help boost the production of human skin stem cells by protecting skin from stress and decreasing fine lines and wrinkles.
On a recent episode of The Doctors, a specialist from Sonya Dakar Facial Clinic in Beverly Hills demonstrated an Apple Stem Cell Facial that infuses apple stem cells into the skin (check out more details here).
- 1 organic green apple
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of witch hazel
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Cut an organic green apple into small cubes (leave the peel on but remove the seeds).
- Combine apple cubes with 1/2 cup water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a clean bowl.
- Stir in witch hazel and apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the mixture with a clean cotton ball, or pour into an empty spray bottle and spritz on face.
- Leave mixture on for 15 minutes, then wash off with a warm cloth.
You might also like: