UGGs have always been controversial. Women love them because of their comfort but the fashion world (and most men) hates the sheepskin boots because of their fuzzy, homey look.
Jimmy Choo is doing its best to change the reputation of UGGs with a limited edition UGG® & Jimmy Choo collaboration. Based on the classic UGG boot, Jimmy Choo UGGs with designer details will be in stores this October.
The collection includes five styles in multiple color variations with details like studs, stars, grommets, leopard print, and hobo fringe:
* Mandah is a black boot with silver and gold grommets, rivets, and domed studs (worn by Amber Valetta above).
* Kaia is the classic UGG with a twist of zebra print, grommets, and domed studs.
* Siobahn is a cable knit cashmere blend with suede fringe and antique nickel studs.
* Starlit is an edgy rocker boot with silver and antique brass stars and fringe detail.
* Sora is cuffed and fringed with a silver star-studded trim.
[Image via Daily Mail]