If you’re a beauty lover with a craving for chocolate, you’ll want to snap up this eye palette from Too Faced.
The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette features a gorgeous assortment of neutral, brown, and pink shades. On top of that, the 16 matte and shimmer shadows are also formulated using real cocoa powder.
Why include cocoa powder in eye shadow? Cocoa powder provides antioxidant benefits and helps to reduce any inflammation in your skin.
Enclosed in a shiny chocolate bar tin, the scented shadows smell like chocolate heaven. Yum yum.
Here’s a list of the shadows (love the names):
- Gilded Ganache (dark chocolate brown)
- White Chocolate (pale beige)
- Milk Chocolate (medium dark brown)
- Black Forrest Truffle (burgundy brown with sparkle)
- Triple Fudge (deep dark brown)
- Salted Caramel (deep golden brown)
- Marzipan (peachy brown)
- Semi-Sweet (medium brown with reddish undertones)
- Strawberry Bon Bon (light pink)
- Candied Violet (cool violet)
- Amaretto (medium brown with sparkle)
- Hazelnut (golden bronze)
- Crème Brulee (dark gold, metallic)
- Haute Chocolate (dark chocolate brown, frosted)
- Cherry Cordial (plum brown)
- Champagne Truffle (pink with gold tone)
[Image via Too Faced]