Getting the right nude shade to match your skin tone isn’t always easy. As a matter of fact, if you’re very pale or have deep skin, it can be downright messy.
If you want to jump on the nude trend, there’s good beauty news. Maybelline’s Color Sensational The Buff Collection covers a wide range of nude shades and is available now at drugstores.
The permanent lipstick edition available in Canada includes eight very wearable colors for all occasions:
* Bare All (light beige)
* Truffle Tease (light peach beige)
* Blushing Beige (light peach)
* Nude Lust (medium peach); check out popular beauty blogger Maskcara for details on this shade
* Maple Kiss (copper brown)
* Stormy Sahara (medium orange)
* Untainted Spice (dark spice)
* Espresso Exposed (burgundy)
These nude lipsticks glide on super easy and are surprisingly moisturizing. If you like a creamy finish, you’ll love the texture of this hot lip color collection from Maybelline.
[Image via Maybelline]