Face contouring isn’t really a new makeup practice, but it’s been receiving a revival lately due to some great bloggers (Cara at MaskCara is one of the best) and easy-to-use products.
One of the latest ways to give your face a quick lift and tuck is The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer from Tarte Cosmetics.
This double-duty contouring and sculpting stick creates the illusion of well-defined cheekbones with a lightweight, non-sticky formula that easily blends into your skin. The stick applicator comes in Tarte’s signature Park Ave Princess shade designed to complement all skin tones.
Use the stick wherever you want to slim down whether it’s your neck, jaw line, cheeks, or nose. Check out a before and after photo here which shows how effective the stick really is at contouring your face in seconds.
- To give the illusion of a slimmer face and higher cheekbones, start right under the cheekbone and apply the sculptor contouring face slenderizer in an upward line towards the bottom of your ear.
- For a natural finish, buff and blend upwards with your fingers or a contouring brush.
- For added contouring, apply down the sides of your nose to highlight the center.
- To make your nose appear slimmer, apply the sculptor straight down the center, then buff and blend outward.
- For best results, use with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.
Want to Drop 5 Pounds in 5 Minutes?
This step-by-step guide shows how you can easily contour your face so that it looks like you’ve lost 5 pounds.
[Image via Tarte]