In 1971, Clinique created a phenomenon with the introduction of a deep, blackened raisin hue for their Clinique Glosswear for Lips collection called Black Honey. Nearly 20 years later, the Black Honey shade was launched as an Almost Lipstick: a cross between a lipstick and lip gloss that is perfectly unique for every woman.
Inspired by this cult classic, Clinique has introduced the limited edition A Black Honey Affair All About Shadow octet. Offering the same versatility, the palette contains a range of shades from light browns to deep purples that works for all skin tones:
- The first four shades can be worn together or alone to create a neutral daytime look.
- The four purple tones can be paired with the neutral hues for a pop of colour, or layered together to create a dramatic smoky violet eye look.
This amazing palette is accompanied by additional items offered in the Black Honey iconic shade including:
- Original All About Lipstick
- Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss
- Quickliner for Eyes Intense
- Brush on Cream Liner
- A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skins
A Black Honey Affair and the additional items are available exclusively at Sephora beginning October 2014.
[Image via Clinique]