Face oils are red hot and for a good reason. Rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants, they keep your skin hydrated all day.
If you’ve been intimidated by all the choices, Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil FACE is a multi-purpose skin perfecting oil that can cut through the confusion.
Although the formula is lightweight (it’s also non-greasy and paraben-free), this facial treatment is jam-packed with age-defying ingredients that leave your skin feeling smooth.
- Iconic Palmer cocoa butter provides extreme moisturization against environmental elements.
- Anti-aging retinol helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Essential oils including sweet almond oil, sesame oil, and coconut oil (my fave!) help nourish the skin.
The bottom line is that Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil FACE is a year-round dry oil that can protect your skin and slow down the aging process. Check out more info on Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil Face about here.
Applying Face Oil
The trick to applying face oil is experimenting to discover what works best for your skin. For example, you may prefer to apply Skin Therapy Oil FACE to damp skin to spread the oil easier.
TIP: If you have dry skin, mix a few drops of oil with your moisturizer or serum to boost the hydration and repair benefits of your skin regime.
I’m very excited to be offering a Winter Skin Package giveaway that includes these Palmer’s favorites:
- Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil
- Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil FACE
- Palmer’s Body Lotion with Vitamin E (famous for attacking evil stretchmarks)
- Palmer’s Swivel Stick (for marks, blemishes, and rough, dry skin)
Which Palmer’s product are you most excited to win?
How to Enter the Giveaway
Follow @blushstopshere on Twitter and tweet the following before Tuesday, January 20 (2 pm PST):
Win a Palmer’s 5-piece Winter Skin Package. RT and follow @blushstopshere to enter. #Giveaway rules: http://wp.me/pwaiC-74U
A random winner will be chosen and contacted on Twitter. The winner has 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be drawn. This giveaway is open to Canadian residents only. Good luck! Note: The prize package is sent directly from the sponsor.
Update: The giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Angela M. who won the giveaway. Thanks to all who entered. Stay tuned for future giveaways on The Blush Stops Here.
Disclaimer: Media sample provided, all opinions are my own.