Sandy beaches, lava-flowing volcanoes, rugged shores. Right about now, we’d all like to be exploring the sights of Hawaii.
One of OPI’s spring 2015 collection is inspired by the exquisite colors of the Hawaiian islands.
You won’t find beachy pastels in the collection but deep, rich colors that evoke days and nights spent on Hawaii’s beautiful terrain.
Here are the 12 shades in the Hawaii Collection by OPI (love the names!):
* Go with the Lava Flow: golden red
* Lost My Bikini in Molokini: reef-inspired purple
* Pineapples Have Peelings Too!: gold shimmer
* That’s Hula-rious!: pastel mint green
* Is Mai Tai Crooked?: fruity orange crème
* My Gecko Does Tricks: pearly green
* Suzi Shops & Island Hops: light pink
* This Color’s Making Waves: shimmery, lagoon blue
* Do You Take Lei Away?: creamy nude
* Just Lanai-ing Around: dark, creamy mauve
* Hello Hawaii Ya?: dusky purple
* Aloha from OPI: bright creamy coral
A hui kaua!
[Image via OPI]