Since I started blogging at The Blush Stops Here, I’ve always covered Dior holiday palettes. They are truly amazing!
If you want to impress a fellow makeup junkie or treat yourself this holiday season, give the gift of a Dior holiday palette and you’ll score big points 😉.
This year one of my favorite holiday palettes is the Dior Pret a Pret-a-Porter Nude Palette.
The Pret-a-Porter Nude Palette comes in a chic, black zippered case and contains three eye shadows (light gold, satiny brown, and matte brown) and two lip products: Lip Maximizer in Light Pink and Rouge Dior #766 (Dark Pink). A double-ended (eye shadow and lips) applicator is also included.
How to Use the Palette
Here’s how Dior makeup artists recommend using the Pret a Pret-a-Porter Nude Palette.
To create a nude eye look:
- Apply the light gold base to the upper lids and below the lower lashes.
- Apply the satiny warm brown shade to the lid to emphasize the eye.
- Finish with the matte dark brown to outline your eyes.
To create a nude lip look:
- Use the Lip Maximizer in Pink to prime, smooth, and boost lip volume.
- Add colour with the Rouge Dior #766 (Dark Pink).
[Image via Dior]