I recently attended a Birchbox event introducing Vancouver beauty bloggers to PARLOR by Jeff Chastain haircare (more about this haircare line here).
To help educate bloggers about Birchbox, we all received the October 2015 edition of Birchbox’s subscription beauty box, Positive Force.
This month’s theme focuses on the power of beauty to change your mood, inspire confidence, and make you happy (beauty samples definitely make me happy). Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, Birchbox is also partnering with the Look Good, Feel Better Foundation.
What You Get
Here are the products you’ll receive in the Positive Force beauty box:
- Egyptian Magic–iconic all-natural, all-purpose cream for that you can use as a face cream, eye gel, and hair mask. It’s even been known to treat psoriasis and eczema.
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara–water-resistant mascara that does it all: curls, add volume, and stays put. The paraben-free formula contains keratin and shea butter to strengthen and condition lashes so they don’t break as often.
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel–a gentle peel with fruit acids to exfoliate dead skin. This award-winning formula peel is made with gentle, fruit-derived hydroxy acids and raw sugar cane to even out skin tone.
- PARLOR by Jeff Chastain–Moisturizing & Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner. This duo features gentle cleansing and conditioning that’s sulfate-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, and color-safe.
- Vasanti Cosmetics All Star 2-in-1 Face and Eye Primer–a lightweight formula to prep your skin before makeup. This foundation and eye shadow primer keeps both your face and eye makeup fresh for up to 19 hours.
What I like about this beauty box is that it combines skincare, haircare, and makeup samples which I’ve actually been curious about (Egyptian Magic skin cream and Canadian beauty brand Vasanti Cosmetics All Star primer!).
After trying the samples, you can also earn $5 in Birchbox points just by reviewing them.
Find out more about Birchbox here.
Disclaimer: Media sample provided, all opinions are my own.