Jeff Chastain is a NYC celebrity hairstylist with over 14 years of experience.
Of course, you want to know who some of his amazing celebrity clients are. They include Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Kerry Washington, and RHONY Kristen Taekman.
If that’s not enough, other celebrity clients that you may have heard of are Sarah Jessica Parker and Keri Russell. Ttwo of my favorite binge-watching series just happen to be Sex and the City and Felicity (Team Aidan/Team Ben!).
Clients loved Chastain’s signature practice of “product cocktailing”so much that he created PARLOR by Jeff Chastain with the help of Birchbox.
If you’ve been thinking that hair products are getting too complicated, you may want to check out this haircare line. You don’t need a chemistry degree to figure out how to use PARLOR by Jeff Chastain because the line features easy-to-use formulas.
Since the products are designed to work together, they all have the same unisex fragrance: ripe peach, fresh-cut grass, and white woods. For example, if you apply the Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray after shampooing and conditioning to get beachy waves, you won’t smell like a department store fragrance counter.
I had a chance to try out the Moisturizing & Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner and love the results so far: easy maintenance hair that requires shampooing less often.
- Moisturizing & Repairing Shampoo–Combines gentle cleansers and strengthening ingredients.
- Moisturizing & Repairing Conditioner–Nourishes hair without weighing it down.
- Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray–Creates beachy waves and conditions hair.
- Smoothing Blowout Spray–Protects, smooths, and adds volume.
- Detangling Leave-in Conditioner–Detangles, adds shine, and protects hair.
- Reworkable Hold Paste–Creates flexible, touchable hold.
- Touchable Curl Cream–Adds definition and control.
Disclaimer: Media sample provided, all opinions are my own.