This is my first Bobbi Brown makeup palette, so excuse me for gushing but it is something else.
I’ve always wanted to try Bobbi Brown makeup, but it is on the pricey side. When I saw the Bellini Mini Lip & Eye Palette online, I knew I had to pick this one up.
The Bellini Mini Lip & Eye Palette is part of a the mini makeup trend, and it is doesn’t disappoint. With five shades of silky powder shadow and high shimmer pink lip gloss, this “palm” palette has everything you need on the go for a touch up or a glammed up night look.
The shades also come in a sleek black compact with an embossed crest, silver interior, and mirror (swoon!).
What the Palette Contains
Look at all you get in this mini palette:
- High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Bellini (a nude pink with pearl)
- Eye shadow in Bone (off-white all over shade)
- Eye shadow in Sable (a medium brown lid shade)
- Eye shadow in Rich Brown (a deep, warm brown shade)
- Metallic Eye shadow in Golden Pink (pinky beige sparkle)
- Sparkle Eye shadow in Blazing Star (pale beige)
How to Use
The right combination of shades make using this palette a snap. Here’s how you do it:
- Apply eye shadow in Bone from lash line to the brow bone.
- Apply Sable all over lid.
- Blend in either of the shimmery shadows on top or apply a small amount to the inner corner of the eye to highlight.
- To line eyes, apply Rich Brown along the lash line in short, even strokes.
- Apply High Shimmer Lip Gloss to bare lips or over lip color.