Happy Monday beauties!
Talk about a twisted obsession. I’ve always wanted to try a mascara with a small brush that lets you easily reach the roots of your lashes (especially the bottom lashes).
So when I spotted MAC’s latest mascara, Pro Beyond Twisted Lash, I just had to take it home.
After testing the mascara for a few days, I’ve discovered that this innovative mascara actually has two key benefits:
- You can get in very close to the root of your lashes since the mascara brush is so small. The small brush lets you easily reach top, bottom, inner, and outer lashes without creating a total mess :).
- You can twist and bend the flexible mascara wand up to a 90-degree angle for an unobstructed view of your lashes (perfect for those who wear glasses).
The formula for this mascara is lightweight which means you won’t see a lot of flakes. It’s also long-wearing (thank you MAC ❤️ ) and separates lashes effectively.
For a bit of drama, build the mascara to add more curl and lift.
I would recommend this mascara for a day or office look, especially when you’re super busy and don’t have too much time to check on your makeup.
Here how you use MAC Pro Beyond Twisted Lash:
- Unscrew the cap and pull out the wand halfway or three-quarters.
- Place slight pressure against the edge of the tube to create your desired angle.
- Pull out the brush from inside the tube.
- Press the brush into lashes close to roots and wiggle through lashes from root to tip.
- Apply additional coats, as required.