Warmer weather is a mixed blessing for your skin. On the one hand, you usually end up with a bit of color. On the other hand, you may be left with a dull complexion or sun spots.
One way to deal with “after summer” skin is by using color correcting makeup. One of the first and best color correctors I’ve tried is Stila One Step Correct. This triple threat serum color corrects, brightens, and covers skin imperfections.
Once you try this primer, you’ll find it can do just about anything:
- Blur out imperfections
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, pores, and pigmentation
- Hydrate and improve skin texture
Pump out the serum and you’ll see three color correcting tones:
- Green neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes.
- Lavender balances sallow undertones for a vibrant, energized look (love this!).
- Peach brightens, illuminates, and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots.
Use One Step Correct under your foundation as a primer to create a smooth surface. The bonus is that you may end up using less foundation and concealer as this will balance and correct most discolorations.
Or, you can wear it alone to brighten your skin and create a serious glow from within.
[Image via Stila]