Have you tried e.l.f. cosmetics yet?
I know there are a lot of e.l.f. fans out there. Count me in because this drugstore brand definitely proves that you don’t have to spend megabucks for high-quality beauty products. I also love the e.l.f. mission which is “to make luxurious beauty accessible for all women to play beautifully.”
If you love palettes and primers, here are two budget beauty essentials that you have to check out. With so many choices at low prices, this beauty brand is definitely going to test your inner makeup junkie will power.
This no-fuss contour compact comes with a good-sized mirror and four pigmented colors designed for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening, and highlighting:
- The first shade is an off-white color for highlighting that blends well and provides just a touch of shimmer.
- The second shade (next to the highlighter) is a brightening shade you can also use to cover imperfections.
- The third shade is a medium bronze for contouring in your favorite areas.
- The fourth shade is a deeper bronze (with no orange tones) for drama or darker skin tones.
TIP: Since the pans are smaller in this contour palette, use a smaller contouring brush to avoid picking up other colors.
What’s also clever about this palette is that the pans in the palette are removable. Turn the palette over and you can pop out the shades and mix and match them with shades from other e.l.f. palettes.
I love primers and the price (under $10) is right for e.l.f.’s Mineral Infused Primer.
Like all silicon-based primers, this primer creates a smooth canvas for makeup application. This type of primer is also easy-to-use, and helps to ensure makeup goes on evenly and lasts long.
In addition to the clear primer, e.l.f. has three other mineral infused primers.
- Tone Adjusting Green minimizes redness and corrects blotchy skin.
- Brightening Lavender evens out skin tones and brightens dull or yellow tones.
- Radiant Glow (with shimmer) creates a luminizing effect on dark spots and uneven skin tones.
One more, lovely reason to check out this beauty brand is because all ingredients used in e.l.f. cosmetics are vegan–friendly and cruelty-free 🐰 .
Disclaimer: Media sample provided, all opinions are my own.