When it comes to nude lips, I’m all in. So when I saw Sephora’s Give Me Some Nude Lip, I just had to have it. 💕
The Give Me Some Nude Lip set contains six lip colors from different brands, including four minis and two full-sized products.
To me, these colors represent an evolution of the nude lip. Nude lips today include not only a traditional pale neutral, but also mauve and brown shades that work for every complexion.
Here’s what you get in the set.
- Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian (nude). This sheer gloss in beige pink has been one of my absolute favorites. It has a creamy texture with a slight tingling, plumping effect (it doesn’t burn). It contains encapsulated hyaluronic spheres that infuse lips with moisture and vitamins A and E to help keep them supple.
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Honeycomb (beige nude) has a lot of moisture with a soft, creamy texture. This lipstick, which is made with 12 edible oils and triple milled pigments, also has a citrus flavor made from fresh pressed fruit.
- Estée Edit The Barest Contour Lip Liner in 05 In The Buff (satin nude). I love that Sephora included a nude liner in this set. This liner has is an automatic pencil with a twist-up tip. It has versatility in that you can go lighter or deeper whether you want to match your lip shade or create a multi-dimensional (ombré ) effect.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème in 246 Slow Burn (creamy nude rose). I was very excited to try this Marc Jacobs lipstick. Even though it`s a mini, I love the sleek black case this creamy lipstick comes in. Besides that, this lipstick has concentrated color-boosting pigments and hydrating ingredients like peptides, seaberry, and cocoa butter.
- Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Matte Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Queen B (matte soft mauve). Too Faced was one of the first brands to jump on the matte train so Melted Matte is already a classic. The liquid formula makes it a bit easier to apply and it’s not as drying as matte formulas tend to be.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993 Comfort Matte (medium brown/not too goth). This neutral brown shade with a cool undertone comes in a matte finish. I also have Vice Lipstick in Blackmail, and find it highly pigmented with a formula that’s super-creamy in texture.
I have to give thumbs up to this limited edition nude lips set if you want to explore different types of neutrals and finishes for the spring and summer. The value is amazing too!